About Iran Nano China Center (INCC)
Iran Nano China Center (INCC) has been set up on May12, 2015.
INCC is an organization for developing Nanotechnology cooperation between Iran and China.
The Mission of Iran Nano China Center is to facilitate:
- technology exchange between the two countries’ companies and institutes in the field of nanotechnology;
- R&D cooperation between companies and institutes;
- establishment of joint nanotech ventures;
- presence of Iranian Nanotech companies in Chinese exhibitions as well as Chinese companies in IRANANO exhibition;
- patenting, registration and getting needed certificates for Iranian nanotechnology brands and products in China;
- industrial and commercial visits between the two countries;